Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Been Too Long

So, I am finally updating my blogger peeps on the last several weeks. I started back to work after Spring Break. It has been good to be back at work but the extended work day has taken it's toll. You get used to having a certain amount of time after work to get things done, now I feel like there isn't enough time to get everything done. I have started counting down the weeks. We have 24 school days left. Can't wait for summer!!

Chris and I traveled to Plano to celebrate Easter with his family. Easter was exactly two months since we lost Caleb. It was a difficult day as that was the first time we had seen several of his extended family and they were so sweet and asked about how we were doing. It was an emotional day.

We had another loss in our family, our first dog Mattie, passed away suddenly from unknown causes the week of Spring Break. It was another tough blow, especially for Chris as Mattie was his first dog. We miss her and are still waiting on her autopsy results. We are looking at adding to our furry family during summer so I can watch the puppy.

On an infertile note, I tracked my temperature this month and used an OPK. Found out I didn't ovulate this month so it looks like I will be back on clomid as soon as I start my next cycle. I am attending an amazing support group with people whom I can relate to and really talk about the good, the bad and the ugly. It has been such a blessing. I know that one day, some way, I will get to be a mommy. I also think about my two children who are watching me from heaven. This past Saturday would have been Baby T's one year birthday. I struggle so much with God's timing and the way life works sometimes. I have a friend who went through another round of infertility treatments, she was supposed to find out today whether the transfer worked. I was praying so hard that she would have GOOD NEWS! I got the news that she got a BFN. My heart is breaking for her. She has such a Godly outlook and trust in Him... I hope to be more like her. A song that I heard lately that has really spoken to me is by christian artist Matt Papa, "Open Hands" it has really just reminded me that I have to give God what I am holding in my hands and surrender all that I am to Him.

I am hoping to update more, we just don't have a good computer to use... Hopefully we can agree on a laptop soon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good to hear from you. I'm sorry things have been tough lately and I really hope that it turns around for you soon! You are always in my prayers.