Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sigh... with a breath of fresh air in there somewhere

So these last few weeks of school are DRAGGING!!! March and April flew by and I figured May would too... Oh no, I was wrong!!! Plus other schools are getting out soon, we (OKC public schools) start later in the year so we get out later and with our measley ONE snow day we always have to go several days later so June 2 is officially my last day of school! Yes! Then I get to go to camp with my middle school girls for the last time... sniff, they grow up so fast! Really looking forward to seeing what God does for my girls and myself this year.

The weather outside is gorgeous, thank you Jesus, and it's hard to be stuck inside.

Chris is travelling this week to Dayton, OH for work... it's always less fun when he is gone. I miss my husband when he has to go for work. Love you sweetie!

Working out for the past two weeks has been like avoiding the dentist because you don't want to have a root canal! I don't get it, I was so pumped and hardcore two weeks ago that I dropped two pounds that week, now I have zero motivation to work out or eat right... WHAT'S THE DEAL?!?!? I mean I had a salad for lunch, that is good but the bag of sunchips, a snickers and 5 mini chips ahoy cookies??? See my problem? I can't seem to get rid of sweets, even if I haven't had any in a while I love, love, love em... What's your biggest food trap? Fajitas? Chips? Chocolate? EVERYTHING YOU SEE?? Let me know.

All I know is that today it ends... tomorrow I will choose healthy snacks and stick to it... "today was a eat whatever you want because you want to day"... Here's to tomorrow!

3 comments:

Landon and Jen said...

My food traps are chocolate and macaroni and cheese. If I am hungry and there is chocolate in the room, I will eat it until I'm sick to my stomach. :)

Yay for summer almost being here!

The Tribuzis said...

Amen to that sister! Chocolate is a huge downfall for me:) It's so creamy and delicious! Completely yeah for summer!!!

Landon and Jen said...

I meant to mention that I like the new layout too!