Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been a while....

Ok so I have been really bad at blogging during the summer and back to work... I have thought of writing from time to time but then haven't felt like it so I didn't... here is an update of things...

I did a lot of traveling this summer. I visited Portland, Oregon; Roach, Missouri; Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Orlando, Florida; and Atlantic City, New Jersey. I was busy during June, very busy... July was slower and I got to enjoy swim dates with my best friend Amy and her baby Abigail... I absolutely loved spending time with them and enjoyed all my "Abbytime" I could get. August came too soon and already we have been back to work almost a month... Crazy!

I am ready for cooler weather, today it feels almost cool outside, I love it! I am ready for long sleeves, sweatshirts and beanies! Chris does not share my love of cooler weather... Poor guy!

To update my dream of adding to our family... I called my doctor in July to get an appointment to see what was going on and why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I went in and did blood tests and the results were that I have low progesterone... I get kinda disappointed that we waited this long when we could have started medication earlier but we can't change the past... I just went through my first cycle of clomid to no avail... It didn't work this time... I told myself not to get my hopes up and I tried not to but I did feel a little disappointed that it didn't work. I guess we will just have to try again. Chris is traveling a lot before December so that can add a kink in our family planning as well. He is such a good husband and so patient with me. I pray that God will be with us during this journey and that He will remind me that I am not in control, He is...

If you think about it remember us in your prayers... babies are being conceived and born all around me and it is a blessing but also bittersweet as I so badly wish to become a mommy. So thanks for any and all prayers that go out after reading this :)


I am going to a conference Thursday and Friday so I am looking forward to that and to finding new things to implement at work and to visit with my counselor friends.

I hope God blesses the rest of your week... Hopefully I will become better at blogging... Peace out.

2 comments:

danielle said...

i am praying for you friend!!! and i DO share your love of cooler weather.. i so bad want to put out my fall wreath and decorations in our house.. but i think i might be somewhat premature... ha!! praying. love you.

Landon and Jen said...

We are continuing to pray for you. Let us know if you need anything!