Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

29

I turned 29 on Saturday. WOW, I can remember a day when I thought that age was old! I don't feel old! :) I had a great weekend. On my birthday Chris got up and my mom and dad and 2nd cousin Lindsey and my best friend Amy came over and celebrated with breakfast in bed! It was yummy, I didn't get to eat a lot because Amy and I were running in the Swazi 5K. We had to be there before 8:30 our race started at 9. It was good, Amy and I completed it in 35 mins and 47 seconds. I am happy with it since we hadn't really trained. Maybe our next one will be faster. :)

I got to celebrate my birthday twice, dinner with Chris Saturday and Sunday afternoon dinner at my parents. I am so blessed to have family so near and family that loves me and supports me during the best and worst of my life.

On a different note I am feelings under the weather. It's probably allergies or a cold from one of the kids at school but it stinks. My throat hurts and it's scratchy. I am waiting for it to pass. Please pass quickly!

I am excited because we have fall break this week! I get Thursday and Friday off! My goal to to repaint our office, but that will be after sleeping in :) Yeah for Fall Break! This time of year I get really excited, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Anniversary! All this coming up in the next months. I love this time of year. Here's to football, hot chocolate and scarf weather!!! :)

No comments: