Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

OU/TX & Fall Break

I am so thankful for Fall Break! I got to enjoy a lovely day of old family friends and naps and time with my hubby! I slept a long time this afternoon which was much needed as I have been sick since last weekend, I am slowly but surely getting better but the nap today helped SO much! I am so glad that I work at a school and get breaks. I know I am so lucky! After this it's Thanksgiving break and then Christmas Break. :) I love the upcoming holidays. I love being with my family and friends and I love the weather and Christmas music. This time of the year is the best!

On a different note I am really excited to go to the OU/TX game! One of my best friends invited me to go with her, I am so pumped as this is probably the only game I will go to! We are headed down there tomorrow afternoon and coming back after the game Saturday. I am excited to spend some time with Sami! Hopefully the game is good! Go Sooners and for those of you who get one, have a Happy Fall Break, for those who don't, I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for reading my thoughts

1 comment:

danielle said...

i love reading your updates!