Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The death of my blackberry...

It's official... well most likely official... my phone has quit on me... two months before my upgrade. Typical. I spent about three hours today running around to different stores trying to get an answer for "JVM Error 102". This is what I woke up to this morning "JMV Error 102", my crackberry was working fine when I went to bed. Now according to the 3rd AT&T store, my 4th trip, it's fried. Of course when I called 611 they ask me if I am retarded, well ok maybe that's an exaggeration but some of the questions are insulting. "Does your phone work?" REALLY?!? Would I be calling if it was working?? So after a lot of suggestions they said I should try downloading from the website again to see if that would reset my phone. That is great and all but what if my home computer isn't working? What if we have a virus that doesn't let us get on the internet? Surely, there is another computer we can use... Oh wait my work computer doesn't let you download anything, the same as my mom and dad's computer. The crappiest of all is that they will give me an exception upgrade(I am due for mine in January) but even though their phone crapped out before two years, if I want the upgrade, I have to pay 75 additional dollars, I don't get the full discount, so I am paying out the wahzoo for a phone I would normally get much cheaper. WTC!!!!

After much frustration I am at home with my stupid phone still on showing "JMV Error 102"... Goodbye calendar, goodbye contact list, goodbye ringtones, goodbye pictures... You will be missed.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I've just found your blog and I also have IF and had a m/c this year. I loved your post from Sept. and can relate to so many things you said! Hopefully 2010 will bring a much brighter year...