Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Butterfinger Phone App

So I was watching this cute video of a little baby dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) when the funniest clip popped up after it... It was two guys sitting on a bench, one with a butterfinger. The other has his phone and says, "hey check out my new phone app." It then proceeds to steal the other guys butterfinger. So the guy pulls out his phone and says "look at this one"... when the stealer leans over to look at it, the guys hits him in the head with his phone and takes back his butterfinger. I laughed out loud... I hope everone gets to see it, I can't find a website that it is up and running on or I'd give you the link... hilarious though... good times...

Here is the link to the baby dancing...
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6058308/15744481

No comments: